We know the value of a good field trip can result in inspiration and exposure to a whole new world to explore. We also acknowledge that there can be challenges in finding quality destinations that properly engage students beyond the classroom.
DID YOU KNOW? Manifesto13 provides field-trips for schools, exposing students to fun and creative art experiences not found within the mainstream school curriculum. We would like you to consider our programming as options for your students.
Accompanying this letter are promotional postcards that provide more information about the three activities we have designed as field-trip experiences for students like yours.
- Our field trip offerings were created with teachers who have taught in Kuwait
- Our three courses were designed with curriculum standards in mind
- These courses are also reflective of best practices in art education
- These activities are differentiated and age appropriate
- Our teachers have real classroom experience in Kuwait
We know that what we have to offer is something you and your students are looking for and we are certain that those who participate will leave having had a positive experience while learning something new. Find out more information here.